TimeMentor Life Balance
Work-Life Balance and Time Management Simulation Boardgamе
Time Mentor Life Balance Boardgame teaches key principles of work life balance, personal efficiency and time management. Every player runs a virtual game life, they have to make choices in goals they set and tasks they do in order to increase their personal efficiency and achieve a good work-life balance.
- Valuable practice in priority setting
- Game based experience of getting your life back-in-balance.
- Game based experience of increasing your personal efficiency
- Strong and weak life areas assessment.
- Life Balancing Plan
- Plan to increase personal efficiency
- Discovery of your limiting beliefs about time management and personal efficiency.
- Discovery of your subconscious life priorities, both to what you pay most and least attention.
- Review of key time management concepts
- Middle managers and executives who are interested in work life balance.
- Participants of general Time Management trainings, if trainers want to introduce work life balance concepts.
Skills and Concepts Covered in the Game
- Work – life balance
- 4 quadrants of urgent-important tasks
- Responsibility areas
- Goal setting
- Tactical planning
- Personal efficiency
- Priority setting
- Duration– 5-8 hours (with feedback and life balance theory)
- Group size – 4-100 people
Get a Free In-Depth