Our simulations are much more sophisticated than games![one_half]
What is licensing?
Purchasing rights to deliver our games or game-based trainings in your company or for your customers.
Who can purchase our licenses?
- Corporate universities or training centers.
- Training and consulting companies.
- Educational institutions.
- Initial payment plus yearly royalty for business games
- Initial payment plus per participant per game day royalty for simulations
Business Games Available for Licensing
- Expansion (click here to see more)
- Frontline (click here to see more)
- Islands and Bridges (click here to see more)
- Peak Negotiator (click here to see more)
- TimeMentor Office (click here to see more)
- TimeMentor Life Balance (click here to see more)
Simulations Available for Licensing
- Airport (click here to see more)
- Merkis (click here to see more)
- President (click here to see more)
- ProBank (click here to see more)
What is Included in the License?
Trainer’s training and certification[one_fourth]1-3 days (depending on the game) trainer’s training and certification, where participants play and experience the game themselves and receive methodology on how to run the game.[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]Our standard agreement includes certification for up to 4 trainers. Trainer’s training is delivered solely for your organization.[/one_fourth] [one_fourth]We usually fly out to your location and deliver the trainer’s training there. Alternatively it can take place in Riga, Latvia. You cannot purchase the license without trainer’s training.[/one_fourth] [one_fourth_last]Every certified trainer receives a trainer’s script or manual on how to run the game or simulation.[/one_fourth_last]
- Currently we have our games and simulations available in English, Russian and Latvian.
- Upon request we can translate our games and simulations to any other language and also print them.
- For corporate universities, training centers or educational institutions our license foresees game or simulation usage rights within the organization purchasing license.
- For training and consulting companies our license foresees game or simulation delivery rights to their clients.
- Licenses are nonexclusive for any territory.
- Licenses do not include rights to re-license or print the games or simulations.
- We do not license individuals, just organizations (although small organizations is fine with us).
- Each license includes the necessary number of game kits to run trainings with a group of up to 16 participants.
- We provide a 6 month trainer’s Skype support for each game or simulation licensed.
Specifics of Trainer’s Trainings for Simulations
[one_third]Our simulations are much more sophisticated than games. Therefore the train the trainer process is much more extensive, to ensure quality.[/one_third]
[one_third]We do not provide open train the trainer courses for our simulations.[/one_third]
[one_third_last]Additionally, we can offer supervision service to your trainers, when they deliver the game the first times.[/one_third_last]
[one_half]For best preparation to run a simulation your trainers should take part in 3-5 runs of the simulation plus have at least 1 day of trainer’s training.
- First one or two times they play as ordinary participants.
- Then they participate either as observers or trainer’s assistants.
[one_half_last]Options on how to organize the trainer’s training for simulations:
- We can train by ourselves employees of your company; your potential trainers participate, observe or assist.
- We can train by ourselves your clients; your potential trainers participate, observe or assist.
- In rare cases we can reach an agreement with our other clients, that you can participate as assistants in our trainings with them, language permitting.
Additional Game Kits and Trainers Trained
We can mutually agree about a different number (larger) of game kits delivered or trainers trained.
Get your Free Access
..[button link=”https://straussinnovation.activehosted.com/f/25″ size=”medium” target=”_blank” icon=”cog” color=”alternative-1″ lightbox=”false”]Sign Up Now![/button]